The composition of the reverse osmosis membrane shell is mainly two tubes with access to and exiting the material. The part of the body at both ends of the pipe is mainly used for the liquid flow.
Precautions for installation
1. completely fixed bracket.
2. The pressure vessel is supported and reliably secured by the manufacturer's recommended span (S) level.
1. Ensure that the recommended span (S) level is supported and reliably secured by the manufacturer.
2. Make sure to use the manufacturer's supplied saddles and straps to secure the fixed pressure vessel.
3. Do not make any rigid fixation and connection to the pressure vessel.
of government relations and familiar with the strengths of the Chinese market. The recent financial crisis has had a significant impact on many companies, especially foreign-funded enterprises, but we believe that softened water treatment is still a country that is now strongly supported by the country and benefiting from China's current economic stimulus, softened water The prospect is still promising.
components, that is, FRP shell, which in the whole system played a compression, The role of protection.